Cooking contests are quite popular all around the world. The cooking contest brings out the great cooking skills from a person. When there is any competition, the main goal of a contestant is only to win. When it comes to cooking contests, you all try to experiment on different food items and try to bring out a unique dish. But some of you fail in these types of experiments. So, here we provided some best quick recipes through which you can win any online cooking contest if you all cook it correctly.
Smoked Mac and Cheese
Smoked Mac and Cheese is one of the best recipes to win an online cooking contest. This dish is quite easy to prepare. Pasta and Cheese are the main ingredients of this dish.
- 6 cups small pasta shells
- 12 ounces Velveeta, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- half cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- half teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- Dash cayenne pepper, optional
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- Preheat grill or smoker to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in Velveeta, 1 cup smoked cheddar, cheddar cheese, milk, eggs, heavy cream, half-and-half, provolone, Colby-Monterey Jack, pepper jack, salt, pepper, paprika and, if desired, liquid smoke and cayenne pepper.
- Transfer to 2 greased 13×9-in. baking pans; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup smoked cheddar cheese. Place on grill or smoker rack. Grill or smoke, covered, until a thermometer reads at least 160°, 20-25 minutes, rotating pans partway through cooking. Do not overcook. Let stand 10 minutes before serving; if desired, sprinkle with bacon.
Buttermilk Coconut Pie
Buttermilk Coconut Pie is one of the best and tastiest desserts. Made of buttermilk and coconut, this dessert is loved by everyone. It can be cooked very quickly.
- Dough for single-crust pie
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 325°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate; flute edge. Place pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs, buttermilk, melted butter, flour, vanilla and salt until blended. Stir in coconut. Pour into crust. Bake until light golden brown and center is almost set, 50-60 minutes. Cool on a wire rack; serve or refrigerate within 2 hours.
- It is important not to over-bake this pie or the surface will crack as it cools. The center of the pie will still be slightly wobbly after baking but will set up as it cools.
Watermelon Salad with Cinnamon Pretzel Crunch
Watermelon Salad with Cinnamon Pretzel Crunch is one of the easiest and quickest recipes for an online cooking contest. This salad can be made in just 30 minutes.
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 medium peach, chopped
- one medium nectarine, chopped
- 1 large kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet white wine or grape juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup chopped miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- half cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425° In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, blueberries, peach, nectarine and kiwi. Drizzle with wine and sugar. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine pretzels, brown sugar, butter, pecans and cinnamon; toss to coat. Spread mixture evenly onto a parchment-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 5-7 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and sugar is dissolved. Cool completely. Break into small chunks.
- Just before serving, gently stir half the pretzel mixture into the fruit. Top with remaining pretzel mixture to serve.
Therefore, for more latest updates, please visit BeChuzi.