Eyes are referred to as the first feature that represents the beauty of one’s face. But the dark circles under our eyes make them look puffy and dull. Although dark circles are not a serious health condition, they somehow ruin the face’s beauty. Moreover, the dark circles can be caused by lack of sleep, stress, tensions over the heat in the body, unhealthy diet, some medicines, etc. However, you can manage and get rid of dark circles with the available kitchen goodies. So what are the ingredients that make your eyes free from those frustrating dark circles? Check out them below.
Herbal Tea Bags
Green tea or any herbal tea has antioxidant, anti-pigmentation, and astringent properties. So these excellent properties work in reducing the dark circles under your eyes and make them look fresh and supple.
- Take two fresh green tea bags and place them in a bowl of normal water.
- Place this water bowl in the refrigerator and let the tea bag cool for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins, take out the green tea bags from the water and place them under your eyes.
- Relax for 15 mins to 30 mins and after relaxation wash your face with clean water.
Almond or Coconut Oil Massage
Massaging will stimulate blood circulation in and around your eyes very well. Also, the massaging will improve the discoloration of your under-eye skin and dark veins under your eyes. And we suggest you add Vitamin E capsule liquid to this almond or coconut oil for an effective result.
- Take a Vitamin E Capsule and 2 tbsp of Coconut or Almond Oil in a bowl.
- Mix the liquid that comes from the Vitamin E capsule with coconut or almond oil well.
- Apply this oil around your eyes and gently massage your eyes in a circular motion with the tips of your fingers.
Potatoes are proven to have a lightening effect on the skin. Due to this reason, they became popular for removing the pigmentation spots on the skin and even used for lightening the dark circles under the eyes.
- Cut the raw potato into round-shaped slices and put them in a fridge for 20 mins to give them a freezing effect.
- After they get cooled, place the potato slices on your eyes and relax for 30 mins.
Aloe Vera Gel and Rose Water
Aloe Vera has skin lightening and hydrating properties in it. This is the reason why cosmetic companies are adding Aloe Vera to their products.
- Peel off the gel from the aloe vera leaf with the help of a spoon.
- Add a few drops of rose water to the aloe vera gel.
- Apply this aloe vera and rose water mixture on your under-eye skin and let the mixture dry for 30 mins.
- After 30 minutes, cleanse your face with cold water.
Therefore, for more latest updates, please visit, BeChuzi.